- December 2 — Mistress Molly will be giving us insight into the A&S judging process and how she judges A&S competitions. If you are planning to enter Twelfth Night competitions (or any competitions in the future, really!), this class will be greatly informative!
- December 9 — Open A&S! Come hang out and chat while many of us get ready for Rome for the Holidays!
- December 16 — Join Epy Pengelly, Armiger for a virtual visit of the Neues Museum. Located on Museum Island in Berlin, it houses the Nefertiti Bust, the Berlin Gold Hat, and much more. The museum building suffered damage during WWII, and you can see how they pay homage to its history and original design, while creating interesting and immersive displays in the present. Epy is a museum professional that specializes in museum lighting and exhibition design, so expect some behind-the-scenes practical considerations for the displays, as well as some in depth information on highlighted objects!
- December 23 — Documentary on the Viking Sagas!
- December 30 — We’re closing out the year with a viewing of Monty Python and the Holy Grail, arguably the most accurate Arthurian movie yet (no, that’s not a joke).
For December 2, 9, and 16, we will meet in our normal GoogleMeet room (https://meet.google.com/vwn-gvet-pgo). For December 23 and 30, our venue may change depending on the video source; the link will be sent and posted on Facebook by 7 PM day of. All A&S begins at 7:30.